Monday, October 1, 2012

Farm and Ranch

A little while back I went out to the mail box to get the mail and in the bottom under all our incoming mail I found this...


She found a Farm and ranch living magazine at my dads with an insert to subscribe and with out saying a word she filled it all out, got her own money and was sending it off. I got a real laugh at her and her independence!!

Her order form all filled out. Complete with signature :)

Her money.. it was 2.95

Not to bad for a little girl. She knows what she wants when she sees it and figures out a way to get it- all by herself !! I didn't tell her I took it out of the mail box. We called and ordered  it for her and she had the funniest face when the subscription came and I had Dave give it to her. It was a super excited look but also one of concern.. wondering if she was in trouble! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment