Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where do our kids ever get their dinner manners?

So the other night at dinner I had Briggs on my lap feeding him dinner and all of the sudden from across the table something happened. I don't even remember what started this but before I could realize what was happening and who I was about to scold there was food flying everywhere then I realized Dave was in the middle and I'm pretty sure the instigator of a food fight!!



Kaylee was laughing so hard I thought the blood vessel in her neck was going to pop!

Yes, that is a big lettuce leaf that Dave is smacking Aspen it the face with!



They were having sword fights with the carrots




And I love this, all the kids were gaining up on their dad. We ended up with lettuce, carrots and pickles all over the kitchen and lots of pickle juice in the ears-- they were giving wet willies with pickles. YUMMY I know. I was just glad me and Briggs were on the safe side of the table.





So now when the kids act up at dinner time or for some reason the girls can never get a dinner date when they are older.. they have their dad to thank!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where Dave got his manners from. He was such a good boy growing up. You must be a bad influence on him :)jk They look like they are having lots of fun. That's the important part.

    ReplyDelete