Sunday, June 26, 2011

St George - Snow Canyon

While in St George we took a day and drove through Snow Canyon and hiked around for a little while. It was so pretty. We would like to go there again when the kids are a little older and able to hike more. It looked like there were some really pretty hikes.


Our cute little family

The older kids

Man, how would it be.. In this nice comfy pack, just enjoying the scenery.


My crazy husband and father to my children who is half monkey... and mostly CRAZY!!




He really wanted to stick his head through this hole up high on the rock. Although he was a little bumbed when I wouldn't let him take the kids up there with him, on his back while scaling the rock wall!!







The whole fam! But Briggs wanted down to play in the sand.







Aspen posing for a face shot.





Kaylee- with her cheek full of bubble gum and all :)




Caden with his best buddy in the whole world.. His DAD!!




Caden




Briggs





Kaylee trying to climb up a wall of rock







Then Aspen
Me waving from the top of a rock I had climbed up





Me trying to come down the rock.. its sure a lot easier going up it then it is coming down :)




We had lots of fun climbing on the rock and hiking around!!

Well, that pretty much sums up our trip to St george- sorry so many pictures, but its for me. We had a blast and best of all Dave had a few days of work off so it was sooo fun to be together as a family. I feel super lucky to have such a fun, amazing family-mostly thanks to their dad!

1 comment:

  1. Now that I see the pics, I think "Why didn't I stop you guys".

    ReplyDelete