Monday, January 16, 2012

School Christmas Sing

The elementary had their annual Christmas sing at the school right before the kids got out for Christmas break. It was super fun to have 2 kids in it this year. The girls were so excited for it. They started learning the songs and practicing since the end of October. They sang them and sang them practicing at home that Caden learned them and started singing with them. They did super good! They did the actions great and sang every song so good. I was super proud of them. Especially Aspen who has never done this- She did much better then at Halloween! Which I was very glad!! The pictures aren't very good, but its the best I got!

Kaylee up on the top left with 2 of her very best friends- Keira who lives across the street and Arlee- her BFF for the last 5 years! We love all those girls!


Kaylee on the top, but 2 rows under her, almost right under her is Aspen, looking off to the side.

Really bad picture, but cant figure out how do delete it.


Caden was lucky enough to go sit with his best buddy Corby to watch the program. His dad was nice to keep tabs on him for me! :) Thanks guys!

Ok, I wont lie, I bribe the kids to sing good! So after they did so good we went to lunch and let the kids play.
Here is Briggs and Aspen going down the slide.

Right before we headed to lunch, I went to get Aspen from her class and Santa was there so I got to see her sit on his lap.

A little better one of Aspen, but still not great.

After lunch, we headed in to Trafalga for the rest of the afternoon. It was great- Not crowded. The kids had so much fun! I even talked my sister Krista to come and bring her kids. My girls LOVED the rock wall. They did it most of the time. It is really big and tall and by the end the girls were both so close to the top- only like 2 more pegs, but they wouldn't ever get all the way to the top, but they had so much fun!

Aspen climbing


Kaylee almost to the top, with her teenage cousin Kole too scared to go any higher!! :) jk, he made it to the top.

More Kaylee- this was on the harder wall.


The older cousins Kole, Kale, Kandice and aunt Alexa were nice enough to go on the frog hopper with the girls. (until it said they were all to heavy :)

Kaylee and Aspen

Caden finally decided he would try the frog hopper. He was terrified the whole time! He made the saddest face! I expected him to start screaming and crying but he never did. Just his horrified face. I was sad and funny at the same time. They have a play place for the little kids and thats where him and Briggs spent their time, and in the arcades pretending to shoot guns.

You can kind of see his terrified face, but this picture doesnt come close to how dramatic it really was.


Briggs doing his dancing moves

Aspen getting pretty high on the rock wall

Kaylee and Aspen having a blast on the frog hopper

We had a super fun day and were so glad Krista and the kids came! I am so proud of my girls and how dang good they sang, even though I know they were scared!! Love you to pieces girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment