Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas 2011

So I am finally getting around to blogging about our Christmas. Just a warning, there is a lot of pictures, sorry, but it is my scrap book, so they are my memories. The kids all woke up around 5:30 so we were mean and made them wait while Dave and I showered, then we made them bath while I made some breakfast to take to my moms, and Dave start a fire. They were very patient to wait until we said to go in the living room where the presents were. We started opening around 7.

The Stalkings Santa had all filled up for the kids to discover.


And they found them!




Before the kids came in- The tree all set with the presents Santa left.

Caden is big enough to go to primary and be a cute little sunbeam, so as our tradition goes, he got his first own little set of scriptures in a case to take to his new big boy class. He is so proud to tote them around at church.

Yea, a new razor for dad!




Briggs would have been totally happy with a box of crayons!


A gun!! Still not deciding if this was a good idea or not! At least now its an actual gun we can take away when he doesn't behave. Instead of before when he would get mad and pull out his imaginary hand gun and shoot you. He got really upset when we would pretend to take away his finger gun!! like really mad!!

Twix even got her stalking filled with carrots. She loved them.


Cadens little train set that he absolutely loves!!



Yes, Santa got each of them a whoopee cushion in their stalkings! We are definitely going to have to have a talk! :)


Kaylee was so excited to get her own art set. It even has her name on the front of it.


Sage's stalking had these cute lollipop dog treats.


After opening presents at our house we made the long journey to my parents house (across the street) We had a huge delicious breakfast and opened some presents from grandma and grandpa. Then we went to our church then came home and went back to grandma and grandpas to meet up with the rest of the family and exchange cousin gifts. My parents are great to do such a big yummy breakfast for every one! We sure are lucky to have such great family!

Aspen cuddling with grandpa!

Yummy food!!


At our house... the kids with their most anticipated gift. Yes, we finally broke down and got ourselves a wii Nintendo. The kids have so much fun on it. Grandma Snyder got them the just dance kids and they love it. They are getting pretty good at it. Even Caden dances to it. Briggs likes to watch and dance too. Dave and the kids also spoiled me to death and got me a kindle fire that i love! I do have to limit myself on the books and apps I get for it, but we love it. The kids love it because sometimes I let them play some games on it. Dave probably loves it because I don't steal his school laptop near as much now. I definitely didn't deserve it, but I do love it!







After spending some time at my parents we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Smiths house to show her the cute church outfits she got the kids. Enjoyed a little visit there. Always fun to see them! Caden just loves to see his great grandpa Smith. He gave him big hugs again.
Then we went to grandma Snyders and visited and had dinner and exchanged gifts. We were in such a hurry and packing up presents to take everywhere that I forgot to grab and bring my camera so i didn't get any pictures there!! darn it!!
Thank You to everyone who made our Christmas special this year! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment