Monday, January 16, 2012

Annual Smith Christmas party

On December 23rd we had the annual Smith Christmas party that my Grandma and Grandpa Smith have done since before my time! Let me just tell you how awesome and Amazing my Grandparents are to us!! We love them. The kids have so much fun at this party- just as I did when I was a kid. Its a little bigger now and a little more crazy but the kids sure look forward to it. We had it at the Hunting club again this year. We had a great dinner then sang a few songs, then the jolly ole feller showed up! He sat each kid on his lap and asked them what they wanted for Christmas and gave them a gift.
These pictures are all out of order, but its the best i can do :)

This was the gift Briggs got- a soft fluffy doggie that he loves! He cuddles it and has to sleep with it.


Caden sitting on Santas lap. It was cute, when Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas he just pointed to the present he was holding and said "this!"

The train book he got from Santa that he absolutely loves!! It also came with trains and a mat that he can drive the trains on.

The kidos patiently waiting for Santa to come.

Caden opening his present

A train book!!! with trains!!!

Briggs giving his doggie hugs.

Aspen with Santa - she asked for a doll

Briggs on Santa. He did really good and didn't even cry.

Kaylee on Santa. This time she asked Santa for a Wii!!

Kaylee got a horse that you can play with and dress. She was super excited!!

There is my super cute Grandma and Grandpa after sitting on Santas lap.
We sure love you Grandma and Grandpa! Thank You for all you do for us!

Look how cute my grandma is, telling us all how much she loves us, and looking closely you can see my grandpa smiling, I think he agrees.

Aspen got a cute little horse with a play stable. She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment