Monday, September 5, 2011

Dad loves help with his homework..

Dave and I are trying a new schedule with his schooling.. instead of him and usually me staying up through the wee hours of the night doing his homework and me usually just bugging him, we are trying to go to bed earlier and then he wakes up at 4am to do his work and I get up at 6 to go exercising. I love it. I couldn't go before because Briggs usually wakes up by 6:30, so I had to be home to get him out of bed and and let Dave get every last minute of sleep he can because he was up so late. The other morning when I came home from exercising Briggs was just cuddled into his dad while he was doing his homework. Briggs doesn't cuddle so this was definitely a picture moment. They looked so cute working together. It lasted about 45 seconds until Briggs started pounding on the keys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment