Thursday, December 1, 2011

Playing in the leaves

We raked had some yard work to do on Saturday and the kids had a blast playing in the leaves! They liked me to pile them up, then throw them in and bury them and then tell the other kids " Help, I lost one of the kids and they would laugh and go find them by un burying them. They had a ball and they were good helpers cleaning them up too. Seriously love these kids...!!

All 4 hooligans!

The girls

Caden

Briggs

Aspen

Kaylee
The pictures aren't very good because I just had my phone, but its all I got! Hopefully it will strike a memory. Aspen is the student of the week this week so I got to go read to her class yesterday. When I was done I was looking at the kids work hanging in the halls and Kaylees class had written on a leaf shaped paper what they liked about fall. Kaylees said because we get to play in the leaves and take pictures. Hope they had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment