Thursday, December 22, 2011

9 Years and going strong!!

Last week Dave and I celebrated our 9 yr wedding anniversary! How great the last 9 years have been! I am seriously so lucky to be married to this guy!! My parents were so nice and booked us a room at their time share in Midway for Tuesday night (the 13th). So we headed that way as soon as Dave got home from work. My parents took the kids for the night so we could enjoy some time alone. We spent the night in Midway, watching movies and relaxing. I went to bed pretty early, but Dave got sucked into the hallmark channel and when one movie would finish, before he could turn it off the next one had him captured, so he stayed up until 2 am watching them. Then we lounged around and watched more movies in the morning then decided to get on with the day. We did some shopping then we went ice skating. It was a blast. Its been so long since either of us had ice skated. When we first got there, one other person was there, then he left and we had the whole place to ourselves. We tried to get tricky, which usually ended up with me gliding across the ice on my belly, but we had so much fun! After that we headed down the canyon and did more shopping. Then we went to the temple and did some sealings. It was great! The Sealer was so nice and "looked away" so we could kiss across the alter again! Made me think about how much I was in love with my sweet hubby that day, 9 years ago and its nothing compared to the love I have for him now. I love him to pieces!!! After the sealing we went and had dinner in the cafeteria in the temple, then decided we better save my parents from the kiddos. We are so lucky to have parents who will take our kids and our kids had a blast!! The boys got to help grandpa on the farm watering and taking care of the cows while the girls were at school. They didn't want to come home! THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!

Me and Dave ice skating. Really the only picture I took of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment