Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving #2

I don't know why these pictures didn't load with my last post, I thought I told them to. O-well. Had to put these pictures of my dad with all the kids. The pictures aren't very good, my flash wouldn't work for some reason.

Grandpa with all my kids and Austyn. They all sure love their grandpa and grandmas

Briggs sat on his lap for a long time, and its hard to keep him in one place for very long.
Honestly thinking of all the things I'm grateful for makes me feel overwhelmed and get all emotional. We seriously feel so blessed to have all that we do. We have all our needs met and most of our wants. We have amazing friends and family who love us and we love them. Good health, warm house, food to feed us, and most importantly our Savior and each other!! I can honestly say that I love my life and cant think of anything I would change about it!!!
ps, I have the most amazing husband ever!! Love that guy! And the most Amazing kids!!! I really do feel so blessed! Thank you to all who are part of my life! Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment