Thursday, November 3, 2011

October date nights

Since its now November, I decided its probably time to update our October date night with the girls. It was my turn to go with Kaylee and she wanted to go to "jump on it". I would have killed for a place like this back in my good ol days of gymnastics and jumping. It was a ton of fun and Kaylee had a ball. I felt bad I couldn't jump with her as much as I would have liked to, but lets just say things are a little different as you get older and after having 4 babies. Although I still did manage to do two consecutive back flips, to prove to Kaylee just because I'm getting old, I am still the coolest mom there. (nothing compared to my record of 47 consecutive back flips in my teenage years)

Jumping away..




She loved jumping into this foam pit.


We got home and were talking about how much fun it was, Aspen decided that is what she wanted to do with her date night with dad the following week. So that's what they did too. Aspen is quite the jumper. On nice days she spends a lot of time out on the trampoline in the backyard jumping. She can actually jump really high!!


Jumping off the platform.

And Kaylee is spent...

We all had a blast and I'm sure it will be a place to visit again. We love our date nights and being able to spend one on one with the girls!! Kaylee and Dave have their date tomorrow night then me and Aspen next week.. hopefully I will be faster updating them. Probably not ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. Isn't it funny how age and babies change a lot of things:)

    ReplyDelete