Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aspen the pro motorcycle rider.. and more dirtbike fun

On Saturday all the girls wanted to do was go ride on the little track so in the afternoon when it warmed up a little we braved the cold and went out for a bit. The kids had so much fun!
Aspen tearing it up on her little 4 wheeler.
Kaylee on her bike.. this picture kills me. Notice the front tire off the ground but yet shes looking directly at me with the camera!
Kaylee giving dave bunny ears. Caden absolutely loved to ride around with his dad. Although they were a little crazy!! Surprisingly he could catch some pretty good air off the jumps.

Their faces tell it all.... Daves thinking "oh man, my wife's going to be mad at me for jumping that one", and Cadens saying "Heck yes dad, it was a little scary but lets do it again, maybe a little faster next time-oh yea, I have the coolest dad EVER!!! hope mom didnt see us!"


After riding for a bit Aspen decided she wanted to ride the motorcycle, but with me. So here we are.. (this picture by the way is posted against my will since my face is so cute- Dave made me do it) I am pulling a face pretending to be scared because Aspen is a crazy driver.
Even though our kids have dorky parents, they have a good time. ;-)

After riding with me for a few laps she wanted to try it all by herself. She did so darn good! She just took right off. Dave ran along the side of her for a bit then she didnt need him. She did awesome.
Off she goes..

She did have a few mishaps...



(Thats a big smile under the helmet)

This one cracked us up.. It was totally slow motion.
I should have got a picture of the thumbs up she gave us after each wipe out! She never cried to complained or anything. She would give us a big thumbs up with a huge smile, hop up and then try to stand her bike back up, and was ready to take off again. She was so brave. The other kids were cold and ready to go home, but not Aspen, she loved it so much and wanted to stay out there and keep riding. She rode for close to an hour with all us just standing there watching her. She finally got cold and agreed we could go home. We were so proud of her! We look forward to lots more rides this summer!

2 comments:

  1. What a bikin' family. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! She's one tough girl. Good job Aspen. You guys are brave letting them ride alone.

    ReplyDelete