Monday, February 21, 2011

Our great little helpers

When I came in from helping Dave in the garage, Caden was cooking dinner for us! :) He had emptied my lazy susan cupboard into the oven. He was pretty proud! He loves to help me cook-especially stir anything on the stove.



Kaylee is a sweetheart! the other day she decided to surprise me and unload the dishwasher. The only problem is she couldn't reach the cupboard so she decided to stack them all up so all I had to do was put them away. I walked into the kitchen and saw this stack.. She is pretty skilled!

Aspen is a great help too, but I don't have any pictures of her helping. She loves to vacuum and sweep, and loves to help me cook. Lets just hope they stay this way!

1 comment:

  1. I have to bribe my kids to help me. LUCKY!! Those are some awesome pictures that are going to be fun to look back on. :-)

    ReplyDelete