Friday, February 18, 2011

My favorite time of day!!

I seriously love my kidos to death... especially when they are sleeping! They are so peacefull! We put our kids to bed pretty early for a couple of reasons.. 1) its good for them, keeps them healthy and happy. 2) for my sanity. 3) So me and Dave can have some time together-which is usually me sitting by him while he does homework, but there is no interruptions which is nice. The other night I went to check on them to make sure that they were asleep and this is what I found.
Briggs is so sweet! He loves to rub this blanket on his face while he is going asleep.



And then there was Caden... He has all of his babies layed out and usually his tractors too and he has to have them all tucked in and cuddled!!

I dont know what it is but it I really love nights when they are asleep! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's my favorite time of day too :) They look like little angels!

    ReplyDelete