Sunday, February 6, 2011

Classic Skating

Kaylee won a pass to Classic skaing from school so for her date this month she wanted to go there, but not with just her and her dad, she wanted to make it a family date, so we all went. The kids had SO much fun! You pay by the hour there so I figured no way the kids would want to stay more than an hour, but I was way wrong. They would have stayed for hours. It was so weird walking in there!! I was having some serious flash-backs from my teenage years... eying the hot boys and hoping they would ask me to skate during the "Snowball!!" I kept wanting to grab Daves hand and make him skate with me! :) It was weird to be taking my kids there!! By the end Kaylee had about mastered the skates and was doing super good.


Dave helping Aspen with the skates.. she didnt really get the hang of them.

Kaylee and Dave
I think kaylees helping dave around.




Aspen was a pro on the scooter. As soon as we gave her permission to go we hardly saw her the rest of the night! She just went around and around the whole time. She did way good to0. I skated around a few times really fast just for fun and I would look back and she was right on my tail just smiling at me.


Dave and Caden. He was so cute. He didnt have a care in the world- he just went around and around and didnt care that he was surrounded by other people. I dont even know if he knew there was anybody else out there.



Dave, Kaylee, and Caden heading out.
Thanks for the great date Family!!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are such cool parents...Arlee brought the same skate pass home but I stuck it on the fridge and thought...."Do I want to take her skating and break my hip?" I am getting old you know and wheels on shoes just aren't as cool as they use to seem. :-) But now that I see this I just might have to suck it up and take the family. Looks like a lot of fun actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm glad everyone came home safely.

    ReplyDelete