Monday, January 17, 2011

Appendicitis

Last weekend was a little rough around these parts. It started Friday night Dave was having super bad stomach pain. I felt bad because I left him home while Kaylee and I went on a date. (in my defense I took Briggs and I didnt know he was hurting.) But when I got home he said his stomach was hurting. We went to bed and the next morning he curled up in front of the fireplace on the floor and didnt hardly move. When he woke up and started poking around on his stomach It sounded a lot like his appendix. So I drug him to intacare and they just sent us right to the ER and sure enough that night they cut him open and removed it. ( well with 3 little incisions and a laser.) Technology today amazes me. He went in for surgery around 5:30 that night, we got home around mid night, he slept all day sunday then back to work on Monday. I am gratefull for the doctors and the priesthood for sure!! I am so gratefull to live in an area and have great friends and family and strangers who have the same morals and beliefs as us that we can call on when in need and they are there to give blessings, help with kids, bring food to me, ect... the list goes on and on!! THANK YOU!! ... you know who you are!!



No comments:

Post a Comment