Monday, January 10, 2011

Annual Smith Christmas party

We had our annual Smith Chrismas party at the hunting lodge with all my dad family. I have always looked forward to these parties ever since I was a kid- as long as I can remember! Now my kids are starting to remember it and look forward to it. We have a dinner then usually sing songs and when we start singing really loud Santa comes in.
I was worried what Caden would do. I had no idea if he would be totally terrified of Santa or love him. Well, as soon as Santa came in Caden wanted to run up to him. He was throwing a fit until he called his name to go sit on his lap. Here is him running up there, but I didnt get a good shot of him sitting on him.

Happy as can be with the new dump truck santa brought him.

Aspen sitting on his lap-the poor thing was pretty sick. She told Santa she wanted some new Makeup.


Kaylee- she told him she wanted a pink .22 gun


Santa gave them both new Christmas Webkinz. They were pretty excited and couldnt wait to bring them home and play with them on the computer.



Briggs on Santas lap. He didnt seem to mind. He liked all the bright colors.



And here is my bro Greg and his wife Melanie.... Santa is reading a note announcing to the whole family that they are going to have a baby in August some time!! YEAAAAAAAA for them!!!!!
(That was fun to see. Thats how Dave and I announced it when I was prego with Kaylee-only I was already 5 mos along!)

No comments:

Post a Comment