Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Trip to Idaho

The first weekend in December we went to Idaho for our nephew and Cousin Drew's baptism.  We left early Saturday morning and grandma Snyder rode with us. We went to the baptism Saturday morning then in the afternoon we went shooting guns. Went to church Sunday and hung out for a while then came home Sunday night. It was a short trip but still lots of fun!

The kids loved climbing the big hill where we were shooting the guns

Dad helping Kaylee to aim. She loves to shoo and is asking for her own .22 for Christmas. I don't think so :)


Aspen trying out the BB gun

This is seriously one of my favorite pictures of all time!! I LOVE her face of determination, aggression, anger.. I don't know, but whatever it is, its pretty serious. I love it!!

Dad teaching Kaylee the different shooting positions.

I think she about got it.

On Sunday we played some pool. First the adults (BTW.. I was always on the team that lost- I know it couldn't have been me!)  then the kids had some fun.

My pretty Aspen
Thanks to Amelia and Andy for letting us crash your house- we had a super fun weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming up. It was so fun to have you here and I know it meant a lot to Drew.

    ReplyDelete