Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fathers Day

A little late, but some pictures from Fathers Day..
I somehow lucked out and have the best fathers in the world. My sweet hubby is seriously the best father to our kids.I couldn't have dreamed of a better one! Then my dad, who is amazing and my grandpas! Love them all, and are so grateful to have them!!


It has become a Sunday routine for Aspen to "help" Dave with his homework.  This is how it usually turns out. Both sound asleep!!


We had a BBQ at the hunting club that night.


Grandpa with some of the little kids

Bringing Grandpa his present. A new sweet shot gun.

He had lots of helpers to put it together.



We also celebrated Austyn and Heaths birthday.

Briggs loved the Ice cream

This was Daves yummy breakfast in bed the kids helped me make.. Fresh fruit crepes

A card Caden made his dad in primary

And a picture Caden drew of him and his dad

Card from Kaylee

Dad opening presents from his kids. They got him a cute little alcohol stove.
I really do feel like the luckiest girl ever to have these great men in my life! To be surrounded by outstanding men of honesty and humility, and worthy to use their priesthood whenever I need it. Thank You so much! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment