Friday, June 22, 2012

Spring Break - Tracy Aviary & playing in the water

I know its now summer break, but yes, I am just getting to blogging about spring break. Its been super crazy around our house the last 2 months!! We didn't do anything too crazy this year. We went to Trafalga, I took the kids up to Tracy Aviary one day, and we played in the water. Here are some of the pictures.

That peacock came super close to them and they were able to pet its tail. It was the highlight of the day.
And of course they loved the flamingos
And this bird that didn't want anyone to notice it and hid its head. They thought it was hilarious.
Pretty cute kids, Id have to say!  :)
Of course dad couldn't just stand there and watch them slide. He had to lift up the slide so they would fly down it and into the water. They loved it.
I know we did more, but honestly cant remember, so for now that's all.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I have to agree, you have 5 cute kids :) Oh, isn't Dave one of yours? I think that is one of the things that make a great dad is when he can be a kid too. Where did you find the slide?

    ReplyDelete