Saturday, June 23, 2012

Round Robin shoot 2012

Somehow this year me and Dave got sucked into the Round Robin shoot at the hunting club. It was actually a lot of fun. Our original team was me, Dave, my dad, Cameron and Alexa. It was a fun team and being able to shoot every week for 3 wks was fun. For the final week we drew teams and I ended up being on my brother in law Koles team with my cousins hubby Drew, and one of my neighbors that is a good friend so it was a fun team. Dave ended up on a team with a guy that works for the same company and Koles brother Trent, so he knew some of the people. My team ended up taking 2nd over all and Daves ended up 5th.

My Dad
My dads team which included my uncle Woody, Brianna - Jeffs girlfriend.
My sweet grandma and grandpa watching dad and Woody shoot
Too cute! Best grandparents ever!!
Me shooting with my team. Kole, cousin Drew, Me, Stefanie Fisher
I shot my best score of 23 out of 25
Dave shooting with his team
Man, I love this guy!!
And this one... :) They love the hunting club
Getting ready to shoot the annie
Our original team
Daves team getting their trophies. I feel bad - the railing got in the way of Daves face.
My team getting our trophies.
It was super fun and my sister Krista and her hubby Kole did a super good job putting them together. Kole and Krista ran all 50 targets on the last week and ended up with the same score for the whole competition. They are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment