Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cadens new favorite past time

Caden spends most of the days now (especially since its been really wet) outside digging in the ground,and moving the rocks to look under them.



To find these little guys (well, some not so little)! Pretty sick huh? He will gather and gather them and keep them all in his hand until his hand is so full they start slipping out from between his fingers and he tries pushing them back in. He gets so excited when he finds one. I can hear him laughing and squealing with excitement. I know its really gross, but it keeps him entertained!


When his hand cant hold any more he loves to go feed them to the chickens. They go crazy for them and Caden just laughs and laughs watching them! This kid is 110% BOY!!!


1 comment:

  1. Three things, okay..maybe four, #1- Caden is ALL boy and I'm glad he is...he can toughen up Corby. :-) What a cutie, I wish corby would play with worms but he see's them and goes, "EEEWWWW SICK!" #2 - These storms are starting to freak me out. #3 - Why didn't you tell my you had Rocky Mt. Oysters!??! (jk) :-) and #4 - I miss hanging out with you. We need to get together, I feel like I haven't see you forever. (Your BFF)

    ReplyDelete