Sunday, June 30, 2013

Smith family Christmas party

One of our most anticipated Christmas traditions is the Smith family Christmas party.  Its so fun for the kids to see all of their cousins, and for me to see my cousins and aunts and the whole family.  I remember these parties from when I was the age of my kids - its super crazy to me!

Aspen with Santa

trying not to smile.

Yea, a big my little pony that Santa brought her.

Kaylees turn


And Caden... Santas waiting to hear if hes been naughty or nice....

He was so funny. He jumped up on Santas lap and gave this cheesy smile for the longest time. I guess he wanted to make sure everyone that wanted a picture of him had enough time to get one  :)


Surprise.... horse stuff 

And now Briggs turn

He was deciding if he liked Santa or not :)

But since he gave him a present he decided he was ok.

Yes, a airplane and helicopter that you can take apart and put back together.  He loves it.

Nothing better than a tractor and trailer for a little 2 yr old boy!

And these are the two that are responsible for all of this. Grandma and Grandpa Smith. We love them so much!!!


Still cracking jokes and sitting on Santas lap together. I love it!

Briggs and his tractor



Ha ha.. Alexa and Kandice were sitting by each other so I tied their hair together.  :)

Caden loves this toy

My amazing parents.

HA HA HA....


No comments:

Post a Comment