Sunday, November 4, 2012

1st day of school 2012

Kaylee started the 3rd grade this year and Aspen started 1st grade. They are loving school and both have great teachers. Aspens teacher is Mrs. Shanks and Kaylees is Mrs Wride.  They both love the school and so do I. I love that everyone knows everyone and their families for the most part. I love the small classes and the friends my girls have made.

Ready to go!! We spent all morning blow drying and curling their hair like they liked it then as they were getting ready to go Aspen wanted hers is a pony tail. Really? but, o well, at least she went happy, the way she wanted her hair. She wants it in a pony tail every day!!


On their way to the bus stop


Waiting for the bus

Look at that hair!


And on the bus they go!!

Aspen getting off the bus. She survived her first day of all day school in 1st grade.

And so did Kaylee.
I love that my girls both love school. They are both great at doing their homework - usually on their own without me reminding them! They are great students, but I'm not going to lie, I do miss them while they are away all day.  Its crazy- they are gone until about 3:45, we hurry and do homework, dinner, and bed. Seems like they don't have time to do kid stuff. They are good sports.  It is also very different for me to be at home all day completely "boy trapped" as they say. Just me and the boys. They keep me very busy, but I love them!  I am already looking forward to Christmas break to have them around during the day for a few weeks :)  Happy school year girls!!! We love you to pieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment