Monday, November 15, 2010

Briggs Blessing

On Sept 5th Briggs was blessed by his amazing Dad. It was beautiful. After Sacrament meeting we came back to the house and had a yummy breakfast and just relaxed out back for most of the day. The weather was perfect. Here are some pictures of our handsome little guy.




Caden really loves his little brother. He doesnt even try to wrestle him or anything (yet )


I just loved this picture. Caden looks so grown up and briggs with his bright eyes.


Briggs with his gorgeous sisters!


All the kidos


The whole family :)
I am so blessed to have such a great family. To have 4 beautiful healthy children and such an awesome hubby who takes such good care of me and the kids. I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder and honors his priesthood. I can honestly say I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!






1 comment:

  1. You are such a beautiful family. We look up to you guys so much and miss you tons! We wish we were coming for the holidays. I don't know what we were thinking having a baby during Christmas, we should have had him in the summer :) then we could still come. Hope you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete