Saturday, February 27, 2010

Way to go Stick!!

My Little brother Cameron (Aka Stick) who is a freshman in high school- only 15 yrs old went to a roping today in South Jordan. He roped against people of all ages and pretty much cleaned house!! :) He won 1st, 2nd, 3rd, I think 2 go arounds, and was the high point roper. A grand total of a new saddle, a buckle, a coat and $7,200 in CASH!!!! But, dont worry, my 12 yr old nephew Dylin gave him a run for his money. Dylin was really close to winning it, but unfortunately missed his last cow-man, he can rope, especially for his age :(... anyway, What the heck, I've never seen that kind of money. So, I ask, what do you plan to do with the money? he didnt even hesitate.. "An M1000" ( a new snowmobile). Man, how would it be? Good Job Stick!!


3 comments:

  1. Two thumbs up for the M1000! Nice job Stick. Took the kids out today on the snowmachine around the house, they had such a blast. It's great March weather today, 35 degrees and sunny, it's great when it's so warm the kids can handle it for more than 5 minutes :) I'll tell you though, I'm itching to get a trailer so I can haul this beast up the mountain and open her up. She feels like she'll scream, but I only have so much room here at the house! Oh, saw a listing in the classifieds today for a crane mechanic wanted(requires hydraulics/electrical experience) and thought of you guys! Hope you're having a great winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment right after you posted this blog but for some reason it didn't save it...so, here goes again, I don't think we can be friends with Cameron anymore unless he donates at least half of that money to the "Collard Car fund" :-)
    And I now think Darrin should just go into cowboying instead of accounting. It pays way better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is awesome, and ya I would like some of that money for my car fund as well...

    ReplyDelete